Peter Andersen
Maritime Business Development Manager
Cobham SATCOM

Since I started as apprentice in a small electronic workshop in a major fishing port in Denmark I have been working in the marine business, building up a strong base of experience from the different segments of this business. After joining the manufacturing part of the industry, my career have been in different management positions ranking from service through sales, R&D project management, and business development. In parallel to this career I have been director in the board of a shipping company, a company making coast station solutions, and for the last 8 years I have been the Cobham SATCOM representative in the board of CIRM.

At present my focus area within Cobham SATCOM is introducing new product development projects to our R&D within the marine segment. Additionally I am in the management team for the EU funded EfficienSea2 research project, where I am Work Package leader for 4 development projects, which are covering the technical on-board solutions for making e-navigation reality.

My educational back-ground, covers technician, bachelor of production management, bachelor of commerce, and Master in Business Administration with focus of strategic development.

©  Copyright 1996-2024. Capital Link, Inc. All rights reserved.

visit:   www.capitallink.com  |  www.capitallinkshipping.com  |  www.capitallinkgreece.com  |  www.capitallinkfunds.com  |  www.irprofiles.com

Disclaimer & Terms Of Use. The information herein is not an offer to buy or sell any kind of securities nor does it constitute investment advice of any kind. Capital Link does not represent or warrant the accuracy of the information in this site. The user of the site acknowledges that he/she accesses the information at his/her own risk and cannot hold Capital Link liable for any matter in any way. Please read full disclaimer and terms of use.