Joined Investment Banking: 1996
Joined Credit Suisse: 1998
Languages: English, French
Nishan Srinivasan is a Managing Director in the Investment Banking Division of Credit Suisse, based in London. He works in the Leveraged Finance Group and is responsible for originating and executing leveraged finance transactions for corporates in EMEA.
Mr. Srinivasan has 18 years' experience in the industry and joined Credit Suisse in 1998 and has worked in a variety of areas of the firm, including leveraged finance and media and telecommunications banking. Prior to joining Credit Suisse, Mr. Srinivasan worked at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette and Salomon Brothers in London.
Mr. Srinivasan holds an M.A. in Economics from Queens' College, Cambridge University
During his career, Mr. Srinivasan has executed more than 150 transactions across a variety of products, with the majority of these have been in the debt financing space.
Selected transaction experience includes:
- Several financings for Liberty Global, including its acquisitions of Ziggo (2014), Virgin Media (2013), KBW (2011), Unitymedia (2009) and Cablecom (2006)
- Several financings for Fresenius, including its acquisition of APP (2009) and Helios (2006) and more recently, bond refinancings for Fresenius (2013 and 2014) and Fresenius Medical Care (2012)
- High yield refinancings for Towergate (2011 and 2013)
- High yield for SGL Carbon SE (2004 and 2013)
- Bond financing ITV (2011)
- Several high yield financings for Abengoa (most recently in 2013 and also their debut USD financing in 2012)
- The debut bond financing for Hastings Direct (2013)
- The debut bond financing for PPC (2014)
- The successive loan financings for The O2 (2006, 2011 and 2014)
- Bond financings for Dufry (2012 and 2014)
- Bond financings for Barry Callebaut (2009 and 2013)