CESA accounts Leader / South Cluster Leader / Country Managing Partner
- Panos Papazoglou is the Managing Partner in Greece since July 2010. Effective January 2011 he became the CSE South Cluster Leader and effective January 2015 the CSE Markets Leader as well. Following the CESA integration, effective July 2018, he holds the role of the CESA Accounts Leader.
- He has served as Head of Assurance in Ernst & Young Romania for two years and focused on the energy and technology sectors. He has also served as CMP and Head of Assurance in Bulgaria for three years.
- Panos Papazoglou joined Ernst & Young in 1988 and is based in the Athens office. Panos is a Qualified Accountant in Greece and Romana.
- He has extensive exposure to the international environment. Managed cross - cultural teams, in a number of sizeable assurance and advisory projects.
- He has sound management experience and supervisory skills gained over the 28 years of being involved in the accounting and audit profession .
- His technical experience is a combination of engagements across a wide range of services including financial audits, privatizations, initial public offerings and offerings of shares. He has participated in numerous engagements involving / leading multicultural teams as well.
- He is a member of the BoD of American Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, member of the BoD of the Institute of Economic and Industrial Research and also member at the CEO Clubs and Endeavor.