Partner - China
Standard Chartered Bank
Ernst & Young
• Bachelor of Science (major in Information Systems) and Bachelor of Commerce (major in Accounting), University of Sydney, Australia
• Member of IWIRC China
• Member of China Insol
• Christina has more than fifteen years of experience in the profession. She began her career in Australia and returned to China in 2008. She is a partner of Ernst & Young China and well regarded expert in Corporate Restructuring services in China.
• Before joining Ernst & Young, Christina worked with well known professional service firms including a Big 4 accounting firm.
• Her industry experience includes real estate, manufacturing, ship building, steel manufacturing and trading, solar power and financial services industries. Christina specialises in dealing with difficult situations including disposal of non-performing assets, working capital management, refinancing, independent business review and cashflow monitoring, interim management to stabilize a crisis situation.
• Christina has a good understanding of Chinese and western culture and well tuned into various business issues under different commercial environment. She is able to use constructive approach to resolve issues and conflicts.