Head of Investor Relations
- Heiko Hoffmann was born in 1977.
- In 2001, he graduated with a degree in Business Administration from the University of Applied Sciences, Technology, Business and Design in Wismar. On top of that, he successfully completed a postgraduate master's degree study with a LL.M. degree at the University of Münster in 2013.
- His professional career started Heiko Hoffmann in 2002 at the international auditing company BDO AG as a Senior Consultant in the Financial Advisory department, where, in addition to supporting national and international business transactions, he was involved in complex company valuations in the context of squeeze-out proceedings and due diligence audits.
- Between 2006 and 2008 he worked for a consulting company as a Senior Consultant for restructuring, controlling and M&A in northern Germany.
- In 2008, Heiko Hoffmann joined Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG, a leading European port and transport logistics company, as Head of M&A and was responsible for the Investor Relations department between 2014 and 2017.
- Since September 2017, he is heading the Investor Relations department at Hapag Lloyd AG.