“German Shipping – Prospects in a Fast Changing World”
Capital Link’s Annual German Forum will take place on Thursday, January 28, 2021. The event is held in partnership with DNV GL and with the support of the German Shipowner’s Association (VDR).
Germany commands the fifth largest merchant fleet in the world and boasts the second largest container fleet with 14.4% market share by TEU. With 316 companies and 2,140 vessels, German Shipping plays a pivotal role in the European and global supply chain.
The German maritime community has gone through significant change and transformation across the board (shipowning, shipmanagement, finance and more) further accelerated by regulation, technology, market forces and the pandemic.
The forum will feature German industry leaders on the various panels sharing their insight on issues specific to the German Maritime Community/Cluster and also on critical global industry topics. The digital nature of the event opens it to a global audience and makes this approach highly relevant and effective.
• The German Maritime Cluster – Past – Present – Future
• German Shipmanagement – What’s Next
• Leading The Global Logistics & Supply Chain Challenge
• Navigating Through Industry Transformation – The German Shipowners Viewpoint
• The Evolution Of German Bank Ship Finance
• Is Germany Becoming The European Hub For Alternative Finance For Global Shipping?
• Transitioning From KG To A New Project & Asset Management Model In Shipping