Capital Link’s Inaugural Jones Act & U.S. Flag Shipping Forum will take place over the course of two days, Thursday - Friday, February 24 & 25, 2022 from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM EST as a digital event.
The Forum will provide a comprehensive review and outlook into the Jones Act space, its sectors, and the role the U.S. Flag plays in furthering the U.S. presence in global trade and commerce.
It will feature key industry players from all major stakeholder groups and will shed light on a number of critical issues:
- The Ecosystem of the American Maritime Industry;
- Regulatory & Policy Developments;
- Jones Act Container Shipping and Supply Chain;
- Jones Act Energy Cargo Transportation;
- U.S. Shipbuilding, Investing and Financing Projects in Jones Act and U.S. Flag Space;
- Offshore Wind;
- U.S. Energy Transition & Initiatives Towards Cleaner Energy;
- U.S. Flag Shipping
This two-day event will be held digitally and will allow for these important issues to reach a global audience.
Registration is Complimentary.
Thursday, February 24, 2022
Friday, February 25, 2022
Maritime Administration (MARAD)
U.S. Department of Transportation
|Mr. Carl W. Bentzel
Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
Who Should Attend
- Analyst (Buy / Side / Industry)
- Institutional Investor / PE
- Financial Advisor
- Private Investor
- Investment Bank
- Commercial Bank
- Ship Finance Provider
- Shipping Company
- Ship Manager
- Marine Insurance
- Port Authority
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Bunkering / Energy
- Flag Registry / Classification Society
- Technology Provider
- Law Firm
- Consultant / Advisor
For sponsorship and speaking opportunities, contact Nicolas Bornozis or Anny Zhu at email@example.com or call +1 (212) 661-7566.
For more information about the forum, contact Eleni Bej, Chief Operating Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel +1(212) 661-7566
Global Gold Sponsor