Recent Roles - June 2011 to Current - Head of Dry Freight Derivatives and Asset Lead, Cargill Ocean Transportation, Geneva.
Sept 2010 to June 2011 - Cross commodity Options trader, Cargill Energy Transportation and Metals, Geneva.
- Responsible for all the dry freight derivatives trading and execution for Cargill worldwide.
- Lead for all asset related issues for Cargill Ocean Transportation, including joint venture set up to own vessels.
Nov 2004 to Aug 2010 - Freight Derivatives and Options trader, Cargill Ocean Transportation, Geneva.
April 2002 to Nov 2004 - Risk Manager, Cargill Ocean Transportation.
- Enron - Trade and Structured finance, London.
- Cargill - Value Investment Group and Trade & Structured Finance, London & Geneva.
- Ernst & Young - financial services audit group, London.
- Qualified Chartered accountant.
- St. Catherine's College, Oxford - MA (Oxon) Geography.
- St. Paul's School, London.