|The event will be in both English and Chinese languages.
Capital Link's 5th Annual Digital International Shipping Forum - China will take place on September 15 & 16, 2020. It is held in partnership with Columbia Shipmanagement and Singhai Marine Services and with the support of the Shanghai/Pudong Government.
ICBC Leasing is the Lead Sponsor.
| WeChat ID: Capital Link
Since its inception, this Forum has been a top-level link between the International and Chinese shipping, financial and business communities by featuring industry leaders, debating latest market trends, and exploring business opportunities.
China has been a major business destination for the international shipping community, providing financing, shipbuilding, cargo trading and more.
The Forum will explore cooperation and business opportunities in these areas and will also highlight the significance of Shanghai as a Global Maritime Hub.
Shipping has been navigating the challenges of Covid-19 while ensuring the global supply chain remains uninterrupted. Furthermore, the industry is going through a period of rapid change, the result of new environmental regulation and technology.
The Forum will focus on fostering closer cooperation between the international and Chinese maritime communities discussing topics such as
• Financing, Leasing and Private Equity
• Dealing with Chinese Shipyards
• Navigating in and out of Chinese Ports
• The increasing international presence of Chinese Seafarers
• Optimizing Cargo Trading with China
• Exploring joint venture opportunities, optimizing technical & commercial ship management
• Also, issues of critical significance to the industry such as availability of marine fuels, technology & digitalization, IMO 2020 and decarbonization, and issues affecting the global economy and trade and the global commodity and energy markets.
The Forum will host a series of panel discussions featuring senior Domestic Chinese and non-Chinese executives and international experts and a series of 1x1 ONLINE Meetings between international shipping companies and Chinese Leasing Firms.
The event will be in both English and Chinese languages.