Director and Senior Closed-End Fund Product Specialist
Legg Mason & Co.
Current role: Director and senior closed-end fund product specialist at Legg Mason & Co.
Years of experience: 19 years of investment industry experience.
Career progression: Bob joined Legg Mason in November 2007. Prior to joining the firm, he was the national sales manager for the Unit Investment Trust Business with Citigroup's Global Wealth Management Division. Bob has also held various sales/relationship management positions in the Global Investor Services businesses of Chase Manhattan Bank.
Education: A graduate of Bryant University, Bob received his BA in Finance.
At a glance:
- 19 years of investment industry experience
- Joined Legg Mason in 2007
- Citigroup -Global Wealth Management division, national sales manager
- Chase Manhattan Bank -Global Investor Services, sales/relationship management
- BA in Finance from Bryant University