Thursday, April 25, 2019
• Opening Remarks
• A One-On-One Discussion on the Shipping Industry’s Outlook – Opportunities – Challenges and More!
• Singapore – A Leading Global Maritime Hub – Vision for the Future
• 2020: Is the Industry Prepared for this Game Changer?
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
• The Global Shipping, Commodity & Energy Markets - Shipowners & Charterers Perspective
• The Growth of Regional Trading Opportunities in Southeast Asia
• Industry Consolidation – Growth & MA What It Takes to Compete in Shipping Today
Thursday, May 2, 2019
• Can regulation and competitiveness co-exist?
• Digitalization: A Fad or a Means to an End?
• Global Shipping Banks & The Availability of Finance for the Shipping Industry
• What you need to know about the Greater Bay Area
• Harnessing the Potential of the Retail Investor Market as a Source of Capital for Shipping