|12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
||REGISTRATION- NETWORKING COFFEE BREAK
|12:25 PM - 12:30 PM
||INTRODUCTORY REMARKS AND INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
Nicolas Bornozis, President - Capital Link, Inc.
|12:30 PM - 1:05 PM
||Panel Discussion: VALUING COMPANIES BEYOND FINANCIAL METRICS – CSR, Finance & Capital Markets
Does CSR enable Companies to have easier Access to the Capital and Financial Markets and Lower Cost of Capital?
Moderator: Eric J. Hespenheide,Global Leader Deloitte Sustainability Audit & Enterprise Risk Services, Deloitte & Touche LLP
|1:10 PM - 1:55 PM
||Panel Discussion: CSR & SHAREHOLDER VALUE: OPTIMIZING VALUATION & RETURNS
Does CSR Increase Shareholder Value & Will the Momentum for Voluntary Disclosure Satisfy all Stakeholders and really Change the Game?
Moderator: Joe Sibilia, Chief Executive Officer - CSRwire
- Adam Kanzer, Managing Director and General Counsel - Domini Social Investments and Vice President and Chief Legal Officer - Domini Funds
- Kevin Anton, CSO - Alcoa, Inc.
- Michael Jacobson, Director, Corporate Responsibility Office - Intel Corporation
- Al Iannuzzi, Sr. Director, Product Stewardship, WW Environment, Health & Safety - Johnson & Johnson
- Paula Luff, VP, Corporate Social Responsibility - Hess Corporation
|2:00 PM - 2:40 PM
||Panel Discussion: CSR, ALIGNING STRATEGY & COMMUNICATIONS
Integrating CSR & IR, Making Sure All Depts. are Communicating the same message internally and externally.
Moderator: Michelle Greene, SVP & Head of Corporate Responsibility - NYSE Euronext
- Dave Stangis, VP, Public Affairs & Corporate Responsibility - Campbell Soup Company
- Curtis Ravenel, Global Head, Sustainability Group - Bloomberg
- Beth Shiroishi, VP, Sustainability & Philanthropy - AT&T
- Maggie Kohn, Director, Global Corporate Responsibility - Merck & Co., Inc.
- Jacqueline Strayer, VP, Corporate Communication - Johnson Controls, Inc.
|2:40 PM - 3:10 PM
|3:15 PM - 3:50 PM
||Panel Discussion: INTEGRATED REPORTING AND UPDATES ON REPORTING SOLUTIONS, RATINGS STANDARD & GUIDELINES
The growing uptake of the GRI’s Sustainability Reporting Framework – and its latest edition: the G4. Latest trends in corporate disclosure and sustainability reporting. How to navigate the numerous assessment models, ratings, rankings and analyst queries/analysis. What matters most to investors in terms of ratings, rankings, scores and opinions? Panelists will help you understand how different standards, initiatives and frameworks contribute to mainstream and SRI/responsible investment analysis and decision-making
Moderator: Hank Boerner, Chairman - Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc. (G&A)
|3:55 PM - 4:30 PM
||Panel Discussion: CSR & INVESTING-THE INVESTOR'S POINT OF VIEW-WHAT MATTERS?
Do Investors include CSR in their Criteria?
Moderator: Dan Hanson, Managing Director & Portfolio Management - BlackRock
- Jan C. Childress, Director, Investor Relations - Consolidated Edison, Inc
- Gary Buesser, Director - Lazard Asset Management, LLC
- Elizabeth Seeger, Principal - Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR)
- Joseph M. Kinard, Investment Committee Member, Board of Pensions - Presbyterian Church USA Pension Fund
- Catherine E. LaMarr, General Counsel , Office of the Connecticut Treasurer
|4:35 PM - 5:10 PM
||Panel Discussion: SUSTAINABLE INVESTING & CREATED SHARED VALUE
How to construct SRI portfolios
The Role and Significance of SRI Indices
Comparative Performance for SRI Portfolios
Moderator: Paul Hilton, Portfolio Manager & Director of Business Development - Trillium Asset Management, LLC
|5:15 PM - 6:00 PM
||Panel Discussion: PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS/GLOBAL CSR
Moderator: Laura Herman, Managing Director, FSG
|6:00 PM - 6:45 PM